2013 AEESP 50th Anniversary Conference
Environmental Engineers and Scientists of 2050: Education, Research, and Practice
July 14 - 16, 2013
The registration type(s) and fee(s) for 2013 AEESP 50th Anniversary Conference are shown below:
Early Conference Registration (Register by June 1, 2013)
|Legacy AEESP Member*||$300|
Conference Registration (Register June 2 - July 1, 2013)
|Legacy AEESP Member*||$375|
Late Conference Registration (Register after July 1, 2013)
|Legacy AEESP Member*||$450|
|All Workshops||No charge|
|Workshop 6 : Environmental Engineering Chairs and Directors Workshop||By invitation only|
* Legacy AEESP Members are those members who received their Doctorate (PhD) prior to 1976.
The registration fee for the Conference includes:
- Conference admission
- Continental breakfasts, lunches, and refreshments at breaks (Monday and Tuesday)
- Sunday "Welcome" reception
- Colorado History Museum and buffet (Monday evening; includes transportation)
- Banquet (Tuesday evening; includes transportation)
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org) or faxed (303.277.8683) to the SPACE Office. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the SPACE Office at least five (5) working days prior to the date of the start of the event. Registrants who cancel within this period will be charged a $35 service fee.
- No refunds will be made to registrants who fail to cancel within the specified cancellation period.
The sponsor reserves the right to cancel the course and return all registration fees if enrollment is insufficient.